Ali Al-Kazahg, 22, had two rifles, a pistol, a bump stock, a silencer and body armor. Authorities say he had made threatening comments at his home base in Hawaii; his intentions at Offutt remain unclear.
- Recon pilot is first African American to lead Offutt-based 55th Wing
- With Rep. Don Bacon ready to 'throw down,' defense bill with Offutt repair funds advances
- Offutt's 'combat hippies' recall plane, crew lost 50 years ago
- Offutt squadron's deadliest day: 19 souls lost 50 years ago after recon jet disappeared near Alaska
- Senate's $750 billion defense bill includes flood-recovery funds for Offutt, 3.1% military pay raise